Thursday, May 06, 2010

Hate "Twilight". LOVE These:

This is now printed out and hanging on the wall in my office.I found this as a link from a group SC joined on FaceBook: 95 Reasons I Hate Twilight. This is now printed out and hanging on the wall in my office. I found this as a link from a group SC joined on Facebook: 95 Reasons I Hate Twilight. I think that I posted a link to that original piece of writing long ago. And I WILL get back to my own literary dissection of the book. Though if I do so I will then feel obliged to re-read New Moon, read Eclipse and read (extra bleh) Breaking Dawn so I can skewer them as well! I also went to Cafe Press and typed in "Twilight Sucks" and found some very funny t-shirts.


I am thinking about buying this one for SC to wear to school, since she is surrounded by "Twitards". A term I hesitate to use since I find it offensive to folks with mental disabilities, but to me is wonderfully evocative of the sensibilities of this group, who use it proudly! For those of you lucky enough NOT to be in the know: the "Team" bit is a clear ID with the Twilight dopes who wear "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" t-shirts.


And then there are also a number of "Real Men Don't Sparkle" sort of t-shirts. But I think this one is the funniest, if a bit politically incorrect:

No comments: