Thursday, May 20, 2010

Speaking Of My Mom...

I came home from NYC the other week with, among other things, 7 or 8 boxes of my dad's slides. He is a fine photographer and I have been longing to see these for years, but between one thing and another, it hasn't happened.I gave him a simple

I came home from NYC the other week with, among other things, 7 or 8 boxes of my dad's slides. He is a fine photographer and I have been longing to see these for years, but between one thing and another, it hasn't happened.

I gave him a simple little slide scanner for Christmas but with his various illnesses and such he hasn't used it.
So now I've taken the scanner and am going to have a ball reliving my childhood.

This is from 1964, either right before or right after my brother was born. Either way, Mom looks happy but  pooped, doesn't she?

No comments: