Friday, June 18, 2010

Right Now

(Meme from Maggie)
I am eating pizza w/o a plate and staring at the large bowl of broccoli that I cooked, and no one else ate.
JR didn't want pizza, SC ate one piece and no vegs and the Man isn't home yet.
I am watching JR curl up on the couch w/the cats and am hoping I can get her to bed tonight without one of the occasional crying jags she's had lately.
I am waiting for the Man to come home and wondering if the foul mood he's in is going to have lifted.
I am wondering what I am going to cook Sunday and beyond because the oven is dead (one reason for the pizza) and I just ordered the new stove from Sears and after they take the old one out Sunday I have no idea how soon we can get the gas hooked up--though that was supposed to be settled today.
I am wondering why I've had miserable pain in my glutes and some in my thighs today--and that was BEFORE ballet--and ibuprofen doesn't seem to be doing much and hoping it's sciatica though it doesn't feel like sciatica and I've never had it in both legs at once.
And I am thinking about the laundries I need to do, about all the crap I have to do at work tomorrow so I can be ready for all next week's crap and all I really want to do is go to bed.

No comments: