Monday, August 02, 2010

This Summer's Garden--P.S.

Just got a notice that my garden (as seen in my last posting) has won First Runner Up in the Flower/Vegetable combined category at my community garden.Of course the twit I refer to as "Perfect Amber"--master gardeners, guiding light of the

Just got a notice that my garden (as seen in my last posting) has won First Runner Up in the Flower/Vegetable combined category at my community garden.

Of course the twit I refer to as "Perfect Amber"--master gardeners, guiding light of the high school's garden project, etc has won a special award for her grafted tomato plants. Couldn't NOT give her something
But considering in past years I've been cited for weeds in my path and had one of the messier gardens in the place, it does make me giggle.....

3 comments:

de said...

OK, see you here soon.

I'll miss my old password: knke

The Library Lady said...

Sounds like the Man's kind of password :D

Vera said...

Yay for your new blog! And double yay for your garden :) I'll have to update my sidebar link