Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Blog!

It's "Story Time With The Library Lady", though I will cross post things from that blog here. It can't ALL be about my miserable kids and my husband's book addiction :D

I am HOPING to be able to start a real, non-anonymous blog for my children's room soon--I've been begging and pleading to do so for years. Meanwhile, this will help a lot, and be a good place to keep track of my story time stuff.

I've just posted a piece on dos and don'ts for story time using President Barack Obama's performance at the 2009 Easter Egg Roll for some tips. You'll find it HERE.

2 comments:

De said...

This will be great. Your ideas are really terrific and your patrons don't know how lucky they are.

Reminds me that I forgot to ask the Pre-K teacher if she wanted me to come in to read this year even though my son is no longer there. I guess it's not too late, although I don't know if I want to go in there now that it's warming up. It's tough when they're distracted by the heat.

The Library Lady said...

I am doing my last Thursday PM program this week for the 3 and up set. I adore them, but the minute the weather gets nice numbers drop. As they should--they ought to be out playing!