Thursday, June 02, 2011

Dear Head Start Teachers

Thank you so much for bringing your kids today. I far prefer working with your kids, the kids who really don't get a lot of stuff like what I do, than my sweet but jaded toddlers and their bored nannies/parents who go to multiple programs a week.

Just one thing. If you visit me again, could you please either tell me that you have to take some of the kids out for a potty break at a certain time or not do it until we're done? Especially in the middle of a great dance activity that the kids were really enjoying.

I mean RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!!!

Half the kids were gone and the kids still there got distracted.
Hell, the teachers got distracted!

It was great till then. The kids were wonderful with the stories and participated well. And then you did that.

I've got to tell you that I've been doing this (eep) a quarter century, and I've never had a group do that before.
It really spoiled things.

Sincerely,
The (Very Tired) Library Lady

No comments: