Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Programs Day 1 Or: What Is the Library Lady Wearing Today?

I am not noted either for my hip fashions nor for being one of those horrible types who wears little theme sweaters and earrings for story hours. For one thing, I don't wear earrings.

But Halloween is dress up time and I do like to pull out a few stops. Either it's a costume or something festive.
Today:
Orange tee shirt
Black knit vest with pumpkin appliques
Black pants
Bright orange Crocs
and a new bright orange watch which is partly due to the fact that my real watch is missing.

But that's a story for another day.........

1 comment:

Saints and Spinners said...

What? You don't rock the Miss Frizzle look? Shocking! :) I cast approving looks in the direction of your orange watch.

I must admit, if for nothing else, I appreciate Halloween because it's a good time to view bat-themed items. I've got a wee Edward Gorey bat necklace, but if you blink, you'll miss it.