Monday, November 11, 2013

Take My Award And SHOVE IT!

As of last month, I have been with the library for 25 years.

I have worked my ass off for this library. I don't expect to be rewarded or appreciated for doing so. I certainly have been much by the library. But I love my job and I know I do it well.

But after last month's crap, after being reprimanded and required to go to a class on customer service that I could TEACH, and another one on "anger management" (when the only person I am truly angry with at this point is the asshole coldfish "human resources" manager who is requiring me to do these  classes), the idea of being recognized for my years of service is a farce.

I won't be at that ceremony. And I hope to hell the director won't come around to present me with my certificate or whatever.

Because I don't give a damn about any of it.

But then again, I never did.

No comments: