Saturday, January 03, 2015

Happy New Year, Troll

Thank you for two hate spewing comments. If you want to add more, you will have to sign in with some kind of user name--and have me approve your comments. Which I won't, but then I'm sure that you won't have the courage to do what you did under a real, traceable name.

I don't know who you are and why you decided to start my New Year's Day with your bile, but I feel sorry for you if that's all you had to do that morning.  If there's so little love in your life that you had to take it out on me, on a post where I was sad about all the loss I've had in the last few years.

As for me, I got up and deleted your comments, and went and made Belgian waffles with ice cream and fruit for the Man I love (no matter how crazy he makes me), and for the daughters that mean the world to me. I fed the cats who are helping to fill the holes in my heart left by the loss of their predecessors. I read a really good book, I took a nap on the sofa, and I ended the day by cooking Filipino food with my husband. My lumpia will never be as good as my mother-in-law's were, but I cooked them with love for her in my heart, grateful that I had her in my life, wishing she was still here to see how beautiful and strong and kind her granddaughters are. And grateful that SC's surgery went perfectly, with nothing bad happening, and that she can now eat like a normal person again.

I was sad--and I am still sad--and I am still frightened by a lot. But some of the fear comes from having so much that is good in my life, and fearing that I will lose more of it.
|
Troll, whoever you are, I wish you well. Your hurt only hurts you. It upset me, but in the end it can't hurt me.

Because I am loved. And I know it.

2 comments:

WifeMomTeacher said...

You are so very loved.

The Library Lady said...

I know it. And I am very grateful for that.