Saturday, April 16, 2016

Waiting

 So much now is a wait.

The house I thought I'd like sold, but the kitchen was too small. The only ones I like right now are still too pricey, so I have to wait till the price goes down or till they sell and then something else shows up....

I am waiting on my home colon test, and on my mammogram, and worrying that some minor skin thing that the tech didn't mark on my mammogram will give me a false positive....

I am waiting to hear from JR to make sure she's okay after an asthma thing yesterday AM, though I'm sure she's fine......

I am waiting to do my taxes till tomorrow because we have to pay an unfair chunk of Mom's pension money in taxes. Which makes me fume knowing my brother's accountants probably fiddle his so that he pays far less proportionately in taxes.....

But the Man took the paper I left on the table last week and made an appointment to go see a psychologist. And I now know that he went, though he hasn't told me so.

So that's one less thing I'm waiting on..................................

No comments: